3/30/11

Woe! It’s Wednesday

I’m tired. I hit the wall today and couldn’t get out of bed. I was able to wring out an extra hour but once my feet hit the floor it was full steam all day. Tomorrow promises to be more of the same.

How do we do this? Everything is good. Everything is important.

How do I deem Bible Study is more or less important than grocery shopping? If I can’t feed my family and husband, then I’m not much of a Christian.

How is laundry less or more important than vacuuming? We have to have clothes to wear but I don’t like my carpet to crunch when I walk on it and there are only so many hours in a day.

How is cuddling a newborn grandbaby more or less important than being there for someone else who is mourning a loss?

How?

It’s not a rhetorical question.

I really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment