11/2/10

Book Talk Tuesday

The books are stacked and threatening to topple over. I must take a break from television, Facebook, personal hygiene, and sleep in order to clear off some space on my desk.

On the stack I call Mt. TBR (To Be Read) are:

Finder’s Fee by Alton Gansky

Fatally Flaky by Diane Mott Davidson

Someday by Karen Kingsbury

Helping Me Help Myself by Beth Lisick

So Long, Insecurity by Beth Moore

Sizzling Sixteen by Janet Evanovich

Blinded by Travis Thrasher

Intervention by Terri Blackstock

High Tea by Sandra Harper

God Attachment by Dr. Tim Clinton and Dr. Joshua Straub

And that’s not all… the stacks continue but I can’t read that high.

Some are for review, some are for enjoyment, some for edification. All reproach me with their accusing spines lined up and begging, “Me next! Pick me! Pick me!”

Next week… what I’ve managed to read. And hopefully enjoy.

---------------

Today, I’m praying for: Nancy, Debbie, Nadia, Ellen

Last book read: The God Hater by Bill Myers – enjoyed it. Come back later for a fuller report.

Last movie: Red with Bruce Willis. LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment