4/11/12

Woe! It’s Wednesday

 

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay.

It’s appropriate that Wednesday’s child is full of woe. It’s not a coincidence that I chose Wednesday for my weekly rant. Wednesday just feels like a good day for a melt down. The last weekend is already forgotten. The coming weekend is still far away. Wednesday just has woe and sadness to look forward to.

I’ve come down with some sort of allergy or virus or something. It’s left me with a rash over my scalp, around my neck, down my chest and arms. It’s not painful, it doesn’t itch (much), it’s not poison oak/ivy, or shingles. I don’t feel sick.

I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to see the doctor. I called and had a phone consultation but he wasn’t very helpful. So, I’m electing to wait it out. It’s slowly getting better around my neck. My arms still feel like alligator hide, but I guess that’ll fade eventually. It’s not on my face, so that’s a blessing. It could be worse. It could be painful or super-itchy. It’s just inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment