3/25/09

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

The Good:

I got a hard cast on yesterday. The swelling in my ankle is down. We got a good look at it in between the splint and the cast.

The Bad:

It's not a weight-bearing cast. I was really, really hoping for a walking cast. I'm all registered and paid and planning to attend the Mt. Hermon Christian Writer's conference which begins next week, April 3. A walking cast would have made getting around the conference grounds much easier. So, I'm looking for a backpack that I can wear to carry my stuff around since I need both arms for the crutches.

The Ugly:

The foot shows off several shades of purple, blue, yellow, and even a tinge of green. The purple has spread down to my toes. And so it goes.

------

Today I prayed for: Liz Curtis Higgs, Taryn, Nancy, Kim

Currently reading: I'm between books (how did that happen??) I just finished Death's Half Acre by Margaret Maron. Next up... maybe a JD Robb...

Last movie: The Bucket List

Last meal: Chicken soft tacos made with marinated and grilled chicken. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment