2/23/11

Woe! It’s Wednesday

Some people blog every day. Some blog several times a day. Others rarely. Still others say, “What’s a blog?”

Some blogs are personal. Some are professional. Some combine elements of both.

I have a problem believing anyone really gives a rip what I think about Angelina and Brad, global warming, novel plotting, or zinnia gardening.

Solomon said it well:

Ecclesiastes 12:12 -- Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them.  Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.

and Ecclesiastes 1:9 -- What has been will be again,
   what has been done will be done again;
   there is nothing new under the sun.

Coming up with something original to say is a pretty daunting task then.

That’s why my blog takes sabbaticals. It’s me questioning myself and deciding no one cares what I have to say.

But then I’ll read an article about the importance of having a web presence and a blog or someone will tell me they miss reading me and here I am, back at it.

Because that’s what we do. We plug away.

A little blog here. A little blog there.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment