4/6/11

Woe! It’s Wednesday

I’ve been a little bit busy lately.

A couple deaths in the family.

A birth:

Taxes.

Articles.

Editing.

When things are busy, I feel like I get a lot accomplished, but other things are left undone.

But when life isn’t quite so frantic, I tend to think I’ve got all day, or all week, to get that done. But it doesn’t.

I have stacks of pictures and memorabilia waiting to be organized and scrapped.

I have an office to clean out and move in a new shelf unit.

A new sofa is sitting in the dining room, waiting for us to clear the old one out of the living room.

So many entries on my to-do list.

So few check marks.

I’ve always tried to put people above projects. I hope I’ve succeeded. And will continue to keep it in balance.

In the meantime, I have to go finish up those taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment