7/26/11

Cash Burn on Book Talk Tuesday

I had the privilege of reading this book before it was "done."
The author is a friend, so yes, I love it. But even if he was a stranger, I would still love this book and gladly recommend it.

It's free on amazon right now.

My review says: Jason Dunn is a commercial banker with millions of dollars disbursed or held back on his say-so. When his career and marriage become less than fullfilling, Jason contemplates just what all that money can do.
Flip is newly released from prison. He and Jason have a shared past. Their presents collide in a page-turning fast moving plot.
I enjoyed the "behind the scenes" look at banking, espcially with the current economic news so discouraging.
Highly recommended.

I hope you enjoy it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment