11/13/12

Book Talk Tuesday: On My Nightstand

I’ve been busy writing and helping my daughter move and reading a test copy of a friend’s newest novel. I haven’t finished anything longer than a magazine article in a week or more, so instead of a review, here’s a taste of what’s on my nightstand, Mt. TBR, and my Kindle.

In no particular order, this is what I’m looking forward to:

 Against All OddsIrene Hannon

Against All Odds.  I mentioned this one before. I’m still about 15 pages in and I can’t wait to get back to it.

 

 

Lisa Samson  Lisa Samson: Quaker Summer   Quaker Summer. Every Lisa Samson book I’ve read is completely different from the others. Except for the distinct and believable characters, original plots, and life-changing themes.

Dee Henderson, Full Disclosure    I’ve been a Dee Henderson fan for years. Her O’Malley series was really my introduction to Christian romantic suspense and she set the bar really high.

Liz Curtis Higgs, A Wreath of Snow is (I expect) Lizzie at her finest. A Wreath of Snow by Liz Curtis Higgs

Historical. Scottish. Christmas. Need I say more?

TWHN final w/ endorse   To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander, simply one of the best historical writers out there. It’s on my Kindle and it’s killing me to leave it in the To Be Read file.

Just writing these snippets has me ready to go curl up with one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment