1/8/13

Book Talk Tuesday: Against All Odds

This has been on my nightstand for a couple of months and I finally got to it.

Loved it!Against All Odds

I’m a big Dee Henderson fan and when Dee’s front cover blurb extolls a book, you better believe I pay attention.

Monica Callahan has been estranged from her father for years so she’s not pleased when she finds he’s sent some FBI agents to her home because he believes she’s in danger.

Evan Cooper is not pleased to be babysitting some diplomat’s daughter.

But they both change their minds when it becomes the danger is real and so is their mutual attraction.

A friend had raved about Irene Hannon and insisted I read her. Thank you, Sheri!

The characters were fully realized. The plot worked, even though it’s a bit outside reality. But isn’t that what good fiction is all about? Taking us out of our real world and putting us into a fictional reality? 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment