9/28/10

Book Talk Tuesday

I’m in Hawaii and through the magic of pre-scheduling this post will appear on its destined day.

And in honor of my getaway, here are a few books set in Hawaii.

HawaiiNovel.JPG

Hawaii by James Michener.  I haven’t read it. My husband did and he said it made the islands more real to him and he enjoyed our visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center even more.

Distant Echoes

Distant Echoes by Colleen Coble is the first of the four book Aloha Reef series. I’ve only read this first one and Coble does a great job of making the setting come alive for the reader. Highly recommended.

 

Murder In Hawaii

Murder in Hawaii by Steve Allen. I haven’t read this one, but I did read a couple of other Steve Allen mysteries and they were quite good, so I would read this one with no hesitation.

K.O.'d in the Volcano: A K.O.'d in Hawai'I Mystery (K.O.'d in Hawai'i Mystery series)

K.O’d in the Volcano is by Victoria Heckman, a casual acquaintance and friend of friends. She lives on California’s central coast and writes Hawaiian-set mysteries. I’ve heard good things about her books.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment