12/13/11

Book Talk Tuesday: Coming Up

 

I’m still working on most of the books I mentioned last week. I did finish Dockside. I’ve added a few more to both my Kindle and my physical stack that are waiting to be read.

I’m currently reading

Softly & Tenderly by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck. I’m only half way done, so next week I’ll post a real review. So far, so excellent.

Also added to the stack:

 

Tiger_lillies

Tiger Lillie by Lisa Samson.

Samson writes atypical Christian fiction. I missed this one when it was new so I hunted it down on http://www.paperbackswap.com  and scored a copy.

 

I love Kristan Higgins. Except for one book, My One and Only. I’ve been eyeing this newest one and debating. I read a couple of outstanding reviews, including one that echoed my feelings about her other work. That reviewer compared this one to several of my favorites, so I took the dare and downloaded it to my Kindle. It’s next, as soon as I finish Softly & Tenderly.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment