8/24/10

Book Talk Tuesday

I’ve been reading a lot and writing reviews for Author’s Choice book reviews.

Some recent reads that I’ve enjoyed. The reviews might not be posted yet.

 

Long Time Coming

 

Whisper_on_the_Windsm

 

Each of these books is very different, but each captured my interest and I enjoyed it to the end.

Her Abundant Joy is set in Texas, shortly after Texas statehood. Mariel Wolffe is a widowed German immigrant who meets a hurting Texas Ranger.

Long Time Coming is a story of two women from different sides of the tracks. Each one has a precious gift for the other.

Whispers on the Wind is set during World War I in Belgium.

I’m used to say I don’t enjoy historicals, but now I have to change that. I love any book with a great story.

All of these have a strong characters and great stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment